|Employer:||Berkshire Systems Group, Inc.|
Shillington - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Want a rewarding job at a great "family" company? We need a top performer for our Contract Administrator opening! We are Berkshire Systems Group, Inc. and for over 30 years we've been providing world-class service to our customers. We need someone who enjoys working with people and keeping customers salfe. If you're interested in working in the Life Safety business and want to be part of our busy - yet fun - family, apply online today! EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals wtih disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Will be the customer liaison for delivery scheduling, complaints, order writing and repairs.
- Will quote pricing to customers for new and existing products.
- Provides product, service or equipment, technical and engineering information to customers by answering questions.
- Handles requests for schedules & pricing via written correspondence or photo contact.
- Prepares worksheets for cost accounting by analyzing blueprints, plans and related customer documents.
- Processes orders & costing engineering changes for company products by conferring with technical and/or engineering personnel.
- Prepares repair station reports, quotations, warranty explanations and answers by collecting, analyzing & summarizing sales information.
- Able to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- In-person attendance is required.
- High school diploma or GED and 3-5 years of customer service or sales experience in an office setting.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google
- Must be 18 years of age, hold a valid driver's license with minimal traffic violations.
- Associates degree in Business Administration or Sales and 1-2 years of customer service or sales experience in an office setting.
- Familiarity with Sedona software.