|Employer:||Utilities Employees Credit Union|
Wyomissing - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off|
Utilities Employees Credit Union (UECU) is seeking a full-time Member Services Representative to assist our members. These dedicated individuals work in our fast-paced call center and lobby assisting our members with all of their financial needs and questions. Duties vary from transferring funds, cashing checks, making deposits, issuing withdrawal checks, and helping a member determine if a new product or service is beneficial for them.
- Assist members over the phone with account changes and updates.
- Provide members with accurate product and service information and assist them in the completion of required paperwork.
- Balance transactions daily, handling cash and checks received in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Maintain an awareness of products and new service opportunities with members. Proactively participate in the cross selling of credit union products and services and actively refer to Sales Department.
We are seeking candidates with a minimum of 6 months’ customer service experience and the following skills:
- Familiarity with credit union or financial institution products and operations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in person and over the phone.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience working in customer accounts within financial institution software.
UECU is a not-for-profit financial organization with over $1 billion in assets located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. UECU has been ranked as one of the strongest credit unions in the nation for over two decades. Our mission is to help our members improve their financial wellness through superior individualized service and convenient, high quality products.
We offer a pleasant working environment with low employee turnover that promotes teamwork and individual growth, with a focus on our members, employees and community. Employees also enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested candidates should apply online at [iApplicants link].
Utilities Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.