|Employer:||Berkshire Systems Group, Inc.|
Shillington - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Want a rewarding job at a great company? We are SAH, Inc. a sister company of Berkshire Systems Group, Inc., and we are growing! We are looking for an Install/Service Technician to work out of our Shillington, PA location. We have a great team atmosphere, so everyone matters. For over 30 years, we’ve been providing world-class service to our residential and commercial customers and we need someone who enjoys working with people and keeping customers safe. If you’re interested in working in the Life Safety business and want to be part of our busy, yet fun, family, apply online today!
Summary - Perform install, inspect, repair and perform maintenance & testing of new/existing customer residential or commercial systems in our local service areas.
- Travel to customer sites to install, service and perform systems maintenance, including trouble-shooting & diagnosing problems, inspection, testing, programming and system calibrations.
- Respond to system trouble calls primarily consisting of intrusion, building access and video surveillance systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair hardware and software for such systems.
- Process associated documentation in accordance with company and customer contractual standards.
- Able to work in a constant state of awareness and in a safe manner.
- In-person attendance required.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED with 4 years of field service experience
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and Google Office
- Basic mechanical aptitude, able to read a multimeter
- Must be 18 years old, possess a valid driver's license with minimal traffic violations
- 2-year technical degree in Electronics/Mechantronics/Electrical engineering with 2 years of field service experience
- Familiarity with Sedona software