|Employer:||Berkshire Systems Group, Inc.|
Shillington - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Berkshire Systems Group, Inc. is a locally-owned industry leader in fire and security integration. Want a rewarding job at a great company? We are Berkshire Systems Group, Inc., and we are growing! We are looking to fill Project Administration position in Shillington, PA. We have a great team atmosphere, so everyone matters. For over 30 years, we’ve been providing world-class service to our customers and we need someone who enjoys working with people and keeping customers safe. If you’re interested in working in the Life Safety business and want to be part of our busy - yet fun - family, apply online today! We offer an excellent benefit package and a salary commensurate with experience and/or education.
The ideal candidate will provide diversified administrative support in a professional office environment, working cross-functionally with the Operations and Sales teams to monitor job progress, invoicing, reporting, and onsite coordination.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support Project Managers & Field Techs with regards to active projects
- Follow company policy & procedure regarding warranty, final system check-outs, billing and invoicing
- Invoice daily service tickets
- Manage equipment processing
- Type correspondence and answer phone calls
- Input information into company databases
- Maintain file system
- Release equipment for shipment
- Assist any work group based on the needs of the business, good customer service and efficiency
- Work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years' experience in customer service or clerical support in an office setting
- Intermediate level proficiency with MS Office, Google Office
- Type 40+ wpm with high accuracy
- General construction knowledge
- Associate's degree in Business, Administrative Office Assistant
- 2+ years experience in MS Access or other database software
- Familiarity with Sedona software