|Employer:||Berkshire Systems Group, Inc.|
Shillington - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
BSGI is a privately-owned industry leader in fire and security integration. We are seeking an experienced full-time Receptionist to work out of the headquarters in Shillington, PA. The ideal candidate will be the first contact to our visitors and customers and will provide world-class service. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Maintains office forms & procedures, assists with administrative tasks.
- Process bank reconciliations
- Receives the public and answers questions in person and by phone; responds to inquiries from the public, callers & employees, and, when necessary, will refer to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Operates a central phone system, answers & directs incoming calls.
- Performs general clerical duties, i.e., type correspondence, data entry, coordinate incoming & outgoing mail, distributes employment applications, maintains office supply inventory, is the main contact for the maintenance of office equipment, sends emails & faxes, takes & relays messages, maintains filing system, maintains company calendar and reserves conference rooms.
- Provides the highest quality of customer service in order to assure customer satisfaction and achieve “world-class service”.
- Able to work Monday-Friday, 8-5
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A high school diploma or equivalent, 2-year degree or certificate preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Microsoft Office, Google, Internet and computer systems, postage machine, copier, fax machine
- 2+ years’ experience operating a switchboard or multi-line phone equipment
- In-person attendance is required
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers; manual dexterity required for reaching and lifting of moderately-sized and weighted objects, and operating of computer equipment.