|Employer:||Berkshire Systems Group, Inc.|
Shillington - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Berkshire Systems Group is a locally-owned industry leader in fire & security integration. We are seeking an experienced Sales Support Specialist who will collaborate with the sales team and assist them in meeting customer needs. We offer an excellent benefit package and competitive salary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Research public & private jobs that are out for bid or design phase
- Create & maintain job bid list and a Contractor bid list for the sales team
- Handle Take-Offs for all applicable systems for any job bids
- Provide reports for & assist the Sales Team with jobs in the design phase
- Assist Sales Team to complete risers for electrical contractors or engineers
- Assist Sales Team in communicating with engineers or architects on various issues
- Conduct code reviews for the Sales Team
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
- Associate degree in Marketing, Buisness Administration or Engineering Technology
- Proficient in MS Office, Google
- Must be at least 18 years of age & possess a valid driver's license with minimal traffic violations
- Basic knowledge of CAD and/or Blue/Beam
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Engineering Technology
- Familiarity with Sedona software