|Employer:||Utilities Employees Credit Union|
Wyomissing - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Utilities Employees Credit Union is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated professional to manage all aspects of the Credit Union’s Human Resources function.
UECU is a not-for-profit financial organization with over $1 billion in assets located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. UECU has been ranked as one of the strongest credit unions in the nation for over two decades. Our mission is to help our members improve their financial wellness through superior individualized service and convenient, high quality products.
We offer a pleasant working environment with low employee turnover that promotes teamwork and individual growth, with a focus on our members, employees and community. Employees also enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Our HR Manager is responsible for, among other things:
- Administering benefits, including open enrollment and plan review;
- Managing our compensation program, including performance management;
- Administering HR-related policies and procedures, including the employee handbook;
- Running our talent acquisition program, including interviewing and screening;
- Ensuring UECU’s compliance with HR-related laws and regulations;
- Providing counsel to management and staff on employment-related matters; and
- Managing UECU's training and development staff.
Candidates should have a four-year degree in Human Resources or a similar discipline. A minimum of five years of broad HR experience with a working knowledge of related laws and regulations is required. A professional certification, through organizations like HRCI or SHRM, is preferred. A successful candidate will exhibit the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to act with courtesy, tact and a significant level of trust;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to think analytically and strategically while also handling day-to-day matters; and
- Strong leadership and development skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer