|Employer:||Berkshire Systems Group, Inc.|
Shillington - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Berkshire Systems Group is a full-service systems integration company providing Security, Fire, Card Access & Camera systems. We are seeking an experienced Install/Service Technician to work out of the Shillington location. We offer an excellent benefit package and a compensation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Install, service & perform system maintenance, including trouble-shooting & diagnosing problems, inspection, testing, programming, and system calibrations.
- Respond to system trouble calls primarily consisting of intrusion system, building access systems and video surveillance systems
- Troubleshoot and repair hardware and software for such systems
- Process associated documentation in accordance with company and customer contractual standards
- Other duties as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- High school diploma or GED and 1-2 years' industry-related experience as a field service technician
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, internet and computer/laptop use
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Possess good organizational skills
- Must be 18 years of age, possess a valid driver's license and have a clean driving history
- Associate's degree in Electronics, Mechatronics or Engineering Technology
- 1 or more years' familiarity with Sedona software