|Employer:||Power Kunkle Benefits Consulting, LLC|
Wyomissing - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Very Attractive Benefits Package!|
Power Kunkle Benefits Consulting, a leader in employee benefits, has an opening for an Account Executive. This position requires an individual who is professional and displays the drive, determination, and self-motivation to support our clients. Specifically, the mission will be to service and maintain existing accounts with world class service. Establishes and maintains a positive relationship with clients. Expedites and coordinates the flow of work, reviews contracts and proposals for conformity and accuracy. Provides guidance and advice to clients on an on-going basis. Works in partnership with Client Relationship Managers and Producers/Employee Benefit Consultants to ensure that all clients are managed with a holistic approach.
- Overall management and retention of assigned clients.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with clients to review renewals and options.
- Schedule and conduct employee open enrollment meetings as required, working with administrative support to produce open enrollment materials.
- Offer guidance and support to clients regarding benefit selection.
- Address unusual or difficult inquiries/situations through direct personal action or refer to the appropriate individuals.
- Provide excellent, world class customer service to maintain strong client relationships.
- Works closely and communicates often with Client Relationship Managers for each client.
- Collaborates with producers on new prospects to obtain best possible products and services available.
- Responsible for referring to PK Wellness and HR Consulting divisions as appropriate.
- Interacts with co-workers, clients, and vendor partners in a professional, friendly, tactful, and cooperative manner.
- Maintains a working knowledge of benefit products, benefit compliance and regulatory changes.
- Manage, monitor and assist with maintaining the agency database programs.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the Account Manager is expected to exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all clients and co-workers. Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude and communicate effectively with co-workers and clients. Work with accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail. Respect the work environment and keep it as neat and clean as possible. Exercise initiative to learn new skills and tasks and to help co-workers when possible. The Account Manager is also expected to perform such other duties and functions as required from time to time.
Qualifications and Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Professional Pennsylvania Life, Accident and Health licensure required or obtained within reasonable timeframe upon hire.
- Two (2) years+ insurance industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong analytical, math, organizational and problem solving skills required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to meet deadlines and stay on schedule, with attention to detail.
- Ability to travel regularly to client locations.
- Strong background with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Database experience a plus.