Wrightsville - York County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits - Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, PTO|
Holleran is a recognized thought leader in the field of engagement research, needs assessment and consulting for senior living communities and community health organizations. We are located in Wrightsville, PA, in a beautiful setting overlooking the Susquehanna River.
We are seeking a leader in the field of sales, marketing and business development who will partner with us to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships. The successful candidate will have a strong work history in consultative and relationship sales, an understanding of the senior living industry and expertise in the marketing of professional services. This is a fulltime, exempt position. Compensation is a combination of base salary and commission. We offer a group health plan, contributions to an HSA account, 401(k) match, disability and life insurance, available dental and vision, generous paid time off and a collaborative, growth-focused team environment.
The position will involve regular travel, both local and cross-country. A local connection is preferred in order to optimize team efforts and collaboration.
Please note that B2C, retail, technology and/or manufacturing sales experience will not qualify for consideration.
The Director will work closely with our Leadership and Client Service teams. Primary duties include:
- Achieve revenue targets for all new and repeat business sales
- Design and deliver presentations to small and large audiences
- Bring strategy to the Sales and Marketing Team and collaboratively work to implement sales and marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Implement a strategic business development plan focused on market share, client value, competitive advantage and financial growth
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives and campaigns, based on an overall strategic plan to optimize our brand and services
- Optimize Holleran’s reputation and brand recognition by cultivating a network of business associates relationships and client prospects, necessitating regular travel
- Manage an annual sales and marketing budget
- Represent Holleran at conferences and industry events
- Oversee event planning for Holleran sponsored events
- Conduct research to identify trendsetter ideas, new markets and client needs; leading to a strategic business development plan
Required Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- 5+ years of successful work experience in related industry sales: Aging Services, Consulting, Public Health and/or Research, with management responsibilities, OR
- Demonstrated achievement in sales, marketing and/or business development, with the ability to quickly develop industry expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to prospect and maintain a robust pipeline
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including delivery of group presentations and the production of marketing copy
- Skilled user of MS Office applications, CRM software and internet research tools
- Ability to manage complex projects and collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to flourish independently, be proactive and handle uncertainty
- Ability to effectively fulfill the primary duties with or without reasonable accommodation