Wrightsville - York County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits - Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, PTO|
Holleran Consulting is seeking an entry-level Research Assistant/Data Analyst to provide support for all research-related components of conducting survey studies within senior living organizations and community health organizations. The successful candidate for this position will have the ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize work based on project scope, organizational need, and timeline and must be a skilled communicator who proactively articulates quality assurance issues/questions to project leads or other appropriate individuals. If you thrive in a team-based environment and are self-motivated, you will find this position energizing and fulfilling.
Holleran is a recognized thought leader in the field of engagement research, needs assessment and consulting for senior living communities and community health organizations. We are located in the John Wright building in Wrightsville, PA with a beautiful view of the Susquehanna. This is a fulltime, non-exempt position. We offer health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance benefits; as well as generous paid time off and a collaborative, growth-focused team environment. Please review the qualifications and if a match for your skills and experience, we invite you to apply for this position. Please include your resume and a cover letter.
The Research Assistant/Data Analyst will work closely with our Research and Clients Services staff in both the Senior Living and Community Health departments to:
- Compile standard reports from survey data
- Perform data and reporting quality assurance procedures
- Program surveys for data collection
- Create presentations of data which are tailored to client needs
- Contribute to process innovation and adhere to project standards
- Other duties as assigned to support all levels of project management
Required Skills and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, business, psychology, computer science or related field. Relevant training and experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- Proven abilities with data management and data manipulation
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
- Demonstrated ability and motivation to learn and troubleshoot software and technology
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Proven ability to manage and meet deadlines, delivering on-time and accurate product
- Experience with R, STATA, SPSS or other Statistical Software is a plus
- Experience with survey software, Tableau, SQL, and/or CSS is a plus
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship