|Employer:||Power Kunkle Benefits Consulting, LLC|
Wyomissing - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Very Attractive Benefits Package!|
Power Kunkle Benefits Consulting is looking to fill the Client Services Director role in our agency. The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership skills with a focus on client retention, operational effectiveness and strong knowledge of employee benefits.
PK is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. We encourage you to apply if you are a dynamic leader with industry experience looking for a challenge in a fast-paced environment.
The Client Services Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the agency’s benefits division including planning, directing and coordinating the activities of the benefits team. Responsible for improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible to manage the benefits staff in the agency. Monitor and evaluate performance. Delegate tasks and accountability.
- Develop, recommend, implement and interpret client service procedures; evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of current operations and systems.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor activities with other internal departments, as required, to meet client needs.
- Address unusual or difficult inquiries/situations through direct personal action or refer to the appropriate individuals.
- Improve processes and policies in the Benefits division in support of organizational goals. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Monitor work load and implement work reallocation strategies where appropriate.
- Maintain a working knowledge of benefit products, benefit compliance and regulatory changes.
- Ensure that benefits staff is effectively trained, mentored and performance is managed according to company standards.
- Interact with co-workers, clients, and vendor partners in a professional, friendly, tactful, and cooperative manner.
- Manage, monitor and assist with maintaining the agency database programs.
- Responsible for referring to PK Wellness and HR Consulting divisions as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years benefits experience, management experience preferred.
- PA Health & Life Insurance License
- Strong leadership skills a must.
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to lead a team of diversified skill sets.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Have a thorough understanding of Employee Benefits.
- Understand and implement processes and procedures.
- Have a high sense of diplomacy, accuracy and attention for detail.
- Passion for championing and offering excellent client/customer service.
- Business acumen, strategic thinker with the ability to make sound decisions for the business.
- Ability to probe and negotiate with difficult clients, good at managing relationships.
- Have good PR/interpersonal skills, have outstanding communication and reporting skills, problem analysis and listening ability.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- HRIS/CRM experience.