|Employer:||Utilities Employees Credit Union|
Wyomissing - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Utilities Employees Credit Union (UECU) is seeking an individual with strong interpersonal skills and who is comfortable handling a high volume of outbound calls.
- Making contact with members, and prospective members, by way of outbound phone calls for the purpose of growing loans, deposits and expanding member relationships.
- Conduct targeted calling plans, in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing Departments.
- Acquiring and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of all Credit Union products and services.
- Exploring with new and existing members what products and services offered will benefit the members.
We are seeking candidates with a minimum of two to three years of experience in a Sales role.
A successful candidate will exhibit the following skills:
- Strong interpersonal and sales skills.
- Comfortable spending the majority of their day on the phone.
- Working knowledge of Credit Union policies and procedures
- Ability to read and understand Credit Bureau Reports.
UECU is a not-for-profit financial organization with over $1 billion in assets located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. UECU has been ranked as one of the strongest credit unions in the nation for over two decades. Our mission is to help our members improve their financial wellness through superior individualized service and convenient, high quality products.
We offer a pleasant working environment with low employee turnover that promotes teamwork and individual growth, with a focus on our members, employees and community. Employees also enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer