Reading - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Healh/Dental/Vision Insurance, Vacation, 11 Holidays, 401(k), Disabiity & Life Insurance|
Elbeco Incorporated is a national manufacturer of public safety uniforms for law enforcement, fire service, corrections officers, EMT's, postal workers and more. We welcome applicants who are energetic and enthusiatic to apply for our Sales Associate position. The sales associate will administer and monitor the sales opportunity process by utilizing the company’s CRM program. Provide support and act as back up to the Contract Coordinator.
Process Field Wear Test requests and follow-up evaluation paperwork, maintaining outbound requests and inbound responses, working with sales representatives. Populate uniform profiles in Sales Force on inbound wear test requests.
Maintain CRM within Sales Force as needed, including account creation, maintaining sales roles and performing necessary data entry for account updates, show opportunities, uniform profiles etc.
Maintain agency websites related to bid activity; record and update user information within SFDC. Review automatic email activity for bid notices, updating profile as needed.
Monitor, research and update within Sales Force expired agency contract information within defined sales territories. Review agency uniform bids and communicate bid information to the sales team through Salesforce, email and telephone.
Work with and assist the Sales Contract Coordinator to monitor and track bid opportunities on internet bid service providers (ONVIA), special order processing, specil pricing and other activities related to bid, quotes and customer pricing. Back up to Contract Coordinator in her absence.
Other duties as assigned
- Extremely Detail Oriented
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, highly organized
- Excellent telephone mannerism with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, Access; experience with Sales Force CRM preferred
- Energetic with a professional demeanor
- Problem solving abilities
- Minimum education – High School Diploma
- 2+ years experience in sales related communication
- Minimal travel as assigned