|Employer:||Utilities Employees Credit Union|
Wyomissing - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Utilities Employees Credit Union (UECU) is seeking a full time Sales Supervisor with strong leadership skills to oversee UECU’s Financial Services Consultants, who originate loans for UECU, specifically in a consumer lending sales environment.
- Oversight of the daily functions within the department,which includes the entire loan application process.
- Maintains proper sales and service levels to members.
- Coach and support the FSC staff in carrying out their respective duties to achieve the goals and objectives of the department.
- Coach and develop staff by accurately assessing strengths and developmental needs of employees and providing timely and specific feedback and helpful coaching, including providing challenging assignments and opportunities for development.
We are seeking candidates with a minimum of five years of experience at a financial institution, specifically in a sales environment. Management experience is strongly preferred.
A successful candidate will exhibit the following skills:
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to provide clear direction, provide motivation, influence others and deliver results.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal relations, communication and organizational skills with the ability to build relationships and facilitate a functional team environment.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently.
- Ability to master credit union systems.
UECU is a not-for-profit financial organization with over $1 billion in assets located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. UECU has been ranked as one of the strongest credit unions in the nation for over two decades. Our mission is to help our members improve their financial wellness through superior individualized service and convenient, high quality products.
We offer a pleasant working environment with low employee turnover that promotes teamwork and individual growth, with a focus on our members, employees and community. Employees also enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer