|Employer:||Liberty Environmental, Inc.|
Reading - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Experienced Environmental Scientist, Lancaster or Reading, PA
Advance your career at Liberty Environmental, Inc., a diverse environmental engineering and consulting firm, with an immediate opening for an environmental scientist in either our Lancaster or Reading, PA offices.
Liberty Environmental is a team of resourceful, innovative problem-solvers and strategic allies, who work as a natural extension of our client’s teams. We enjoy a terrific internal dynamic with a true sense of community among our team. We offer desirable salary and benefit packages which includes Highmark Blue Shield PPO Insurance, a Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Tuition Assistance, generous PTO and holidays, 401(k) with an employer match, employee bonus plan and more!
Tell us why you’d be a great candidate for this position. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Jennifer Frasso.
Liberty Environmental is looking for a flexible and self-motivated team member with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the performance of Phase I environmental site assessments and other property due diligence projects, Phase II site investigations, and site characterizations. Familiarity with Pennsylvania DEP cleanup programs and field experience with remedial projects is also desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills
- Experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience managing schedule, scope, and project budgets, including staff and subcontractors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (primarily Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access) at an advanced level
- Familiarity with PADEP ACT 2 Land Recycling Program
- Related four-year geology or engineering degree
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation