1) Must be able to work well with fellow employees
2) Must be able to take and follow instructions from the dock supervisor or plant manager in order for the most efficient operations.
3) Will be required to take and pass a forklift and skid loader training/safety course.
4) Must be computer literate.
5) Will be required to unload pallets, bales and containers of material from straight trucks and trailers ensuring material is take to the appropriate area(s).
6) Ability to correctly grade and organize material.
7) Maintain, clean and inspect forklift before each shift and report any issues or concerns.
8) Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions.
9) Sweep and clean the inside of trailers.
10) Ability to move and stack pallets.
11) Ability to lift 50lbs not continuously.
12) Must have previous forklift experience.