Reading - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, 11 Holidays, Vacation, Disability and Life Insurance and more.|
Elbeco Incorporated is a national manufacturer of public safety uniforms for law enforcement, fire service, corrections officers, EMT's, transportation, postal workers and more. We are seeking a dynamic, self-starter as a Marketing Coordinator for our Corporate Office located in Muhlenberg Township, Reading, PA.
Interested candidates should provide salary expectations or history when applying. Visit our website at www.elbeco.com to learn more about our company's legacy.
Elbeco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Purpose of Position:
Responsible for the administration and day-to-day management of the Company’s tactical marketing activities, both internal and customer-facing. Specifically, to provide support for the execution of the Company’s communications, qualified sales lead generation, promotional, media activities and events, ensuring implementation is on time and within budget. Candidate will report directly to Marketing Manager and from time to time will have responsibility for interacting with and providing guidance to its vendor fulfillment team.
Support and help administer strategies and tactics that effectively build Elbeco’s brand image and marketplace awareness while supporting targeted growth initiatives. Specifically:
- Trade Show and Special Events organization, logistics, timely shipments, follow through and ROI analysis
- Support Company’s Local and National Public Relations efforts by writing press releases and submitting to appropriate audiences
- Maintaining relationships and supporting marketing vendors, end users and customer communications
- Support Sales Team with promotional requests, fulfillment services for customer needs and organization of 40+ regional trade shows
- Inventory management of marketing collateral, giveaways and promotional items, etc. stocked in warehouse
- Assist with updating specific information within Wordpress
- Energetic passion for brainstorming product marketing and special promotions
- Savvy when it comes to social media and new media promotions
- Salesforce data entry and report creation
- Distribute corporate sales and marketing collateral as necessary and/or as requested
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications preferred but not required
- True and undeniable love for marketing
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability and passion for developing and communicating creative new ideas
- Ability to work independently, juggle multiple projects successfully and meet tight deadlines
- Budget-minded individual
- Some travel required for trade show experience and management
- Professional Photography for product and action images
- Intermediate graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite