|Employer:||Liberty Environmental, Inc.|
Reading - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Liberty Environmental, Inc., a full-service environmental consulting firm has an immediate opening for an environmental scientist with 2-6 yrs. exp. in environmental site assessments, remediation, and brownfield re-development. This position can be based out of any one of our Pennsylvania offices, which are located in Reading, Lancaster and Conshohocken.
The desired candidate will be a flexible and self-motivated team player. Responsibilities include performing Phase I & II environmental site assessments, site characterizations under state/city cleanup programs, aquifer testing, and remedial technology analysis & application.
- Related Environmental, Science, or Engineering Degree
- 2-6+ years of environmental consulting experience in environmental due diligence and remediation.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulation.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Additional experience with environmental permitting is a plus.
All candidates must have:
- Strong interpersonal skills (established reputation with potential clients a plus).
- Excellent and effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills.
- Experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience managing schedule, scope, and budget of projects, including staff and subcontractors.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (primarily Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access) at an advanced level.
We offer a competitive salary & benefit pkg. in a stimulating work environment.