|Employer:||Berkshire Systems Group, Inc.|
Shillington - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
BSGI is a locally-owned industry leader in fire and security integration. We are seeking an experienced Security Technician to respond to security system trouble calls primarily consisting of intrusion, building access and video surveillance systems in our local service area in Reading. We offer an excellent benefit package and a salary commensurate with experience and/or training.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel to customer sites to install, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, and / or perform preventative maintenance on customer's security systems.
- Must be familiar with manufacture brands such as: Open Options, Lenel/UTC, DMP, Napco, Continental, AMAG, Panasonic, Bosch, Salient, Hikvision, Flir, Genetec, Video Insight.
- Provides the highest quality of service possible in order to assure customer satisfaction and achieve “world-class service”.
- Generates service sales and product leads.
- Associate's degree in Electronics and 1-2 years' work experience as a Security Technician; or
- A high school diploma or equivalent with 3+ years' industry experience and/or training
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google, Internet and smartphone use.
- Basic mechanical aptitude, with ability to read/utilize a multi-meter, use basic industry technician hand and/or power tools
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Must be able to work flexible hours and respond to after-hour service calls when required as part of an on-call rotation
- Must have a valid driver's license and a safe driving record with minimal traffic violations.