|Employer:||Lentz Milling Company|
Reading - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||$22.51 per hour, OT eligible|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive benefit package through Central PA Teamsters|
Lentz Milling Company is seeking professional CDL Class A drivers for immediate openings!
Our local drivers run delivery trips out of Reading, PA and are home every night and there are no weekend runs.
- $1,500 Signing Bonus
- Competitive hourly rate
- Drivers are overtime eligible over 40 hours
- Paid Meal Break
- Home Every Night
- Home Every Weekend
- Chance to Earn Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- Generous Teamster Benefits Package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401(k)
- Paid Holidays/Vacations
Lentz Milling Company Local Drivers perform the following duties:
- Drive trucks for periods of time up to the maximum time allowed under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulation (includes city, and or, highway driving).
- Unload and/or load trucks; this may require lifting items weighing 100 pounds (or more) for continuous periods which may total 8 hours (or more), and or, intermittent periods which may total 14 hours (or more), in the aggregate.
- Handle materials by utilizing heavy mechanical devices such as: pallet jacks (manual or electric) or other types of mobile equipment such as chutes, rollers, and hand trucks, etc. These devices may require pushing, pulling and or, heavy lifting in order to accommodate their various functions.
- Climb in and out of trucks and or trailers as often as is required to accomplish the necessary duties to complete the day’s work assignment(s).
- Move and/or stack items up to 15 units high (or higher), this includes (in part or in total) items weighing 100 pounds or more. These duties are usually required on or at a customer’s premises (and other locations), as required to accomplish the necessary duties to complete the day’s work assignment(s).
- Maintain a good relationship with the customers.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Valid Class A CDL
- At least 21 years of age
- Acceptable MVR
- Minimum 2 years verifiable CMV experience
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY ONLINE.
Interested candidates must apply in person Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM at the following location:
Lentz Milling Company2045 N. 11th StReading, PA 19604
You may also send an email expressing interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. The appropriate Commercial Driver Application will be emailed to you. Please note that candidates will not be reviewed until the Company has a completed Commercial Driver Application on file.
Lentz Milling Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Lentz Milling Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.