|Employer:||Hawk Mtn. Labs|
Hazle Township - Luzerne County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||dependent on experience |
HawkMtn Labs, (HML) is a second generation, Independent Environmental Testing Laboratory. HML has experienced continuous growth since its inception in 1985. We attribute our sustained growth to the daily contributions of the remarkable individuals who make up our team.
We are currently searching for an Bookkeeper to work at our Hazle Township, PA location. Successful candidates will have strong working knowledge of Quick Books, excellent customer service skills, must be organized and outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast paced environment, with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Full Charge Bookkeeping
- Working Knowledge and experience of Accounting prinicipals; General Ledger
- Data Entry
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
- Organized and Professional
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Minimum Associates Degree in Bookkeeping or similiar field of study
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 2 years Experience in Accounting related field
Salary depends on skills and experience. HML offers 401(k), medical/dental coverage and business casual dress. To apply, please complete an online application at www.hawkmtnlabs.com
HawkMtn Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer