Reading - Berks County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401(k), STD, LTD, Life Insurance, Vacation & 11 Holidays|
Elbeco Incorporated manufactures professional public safety uniforms for law enforcement, corrections officers, fire service, EMT's, Postal workers and more. The ideal candidate will have experience working in customer service for a manufacturer with distributor based customers.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To provide superior levels of customer service and adherence to internal processes. Represent the ‘customer voice’ to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded.
Process all customer orders in an accurate and timely manner.
Communicate effectively with the customer. Supply accurate information in a patient and professional manner.
Work cooperatively with other departments to facilitate delivery of orders to meet customer expectations and to resolve delivery or quality issues.
Process returns and credits in adherence to internal processes and authority.
Enter SCO work orders with accurate details.
Build good customer relations to increase customer retention through direct communication to sales representatives and customers. Provide accurate and timely information.
Other duties as assigned
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate – written and verbal
- Superb computer data entry skills – accuracy and speed
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to resolve customer problems and complaints
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word and Outlook.
- AS400 experience a plus.
- Knowledge of EDI processing a plus.
- Good mathematical ability
- Professional demeanor
- Minimum education- high school diploma